2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you'd have to restart it. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this.
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car-95 or a Car-NT. But then, you'd have to buy more seats.
5. Sun Microsystems would make a car that was powered by the sun, twice as reliable, and five times a fast -- but it would only run on five percent of the roads.
6. The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
7. People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
8. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
9. The US Gov't would be getting subsidies from an automaker, instead of giving them.
10. New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.